This website contains adult-oriented and sexually explicit content. If you are younger than the age of 18 years old, or you reside within a community prohibiting such content; EXIT NOW!!
Voyeur Life Inc. is strongly against membership sales or viewings from anyone illegally under the age of 18! You must be lawfully entitled and possess the legal minimum age of 18 years or older to purchase online memberships and view sexually explicit footage in the community where you live. You are requesting to purchase the accessibility to view a website containing nudity and sexually oriented activities. You understand this website must be acceptable to the community standards and all guidelines of the area in which you live.
Your personal privacy is very important. Voyeur Life Incorporated® will never sell your personal information to telemarketing firms, direct marketing or commercial mass e-mail firms and never to any other third parties!
Charges on your credit card invoices appear as: VOYEURLIF
We take YOUR privacy VERY seriously! Read the following information entirety, on how we protect you.
Voyeur Life Incorporated; is a valid Nevada Corporation with the principal business address below at: 1000 North Green Valley Parkway #440: Suite# 555 - Henderson, Nevada 89074 (U.S.A.)
We will provide you with the most efficient and enhanced experience, therefore you must register for a personal account accessible through a confidential password and nickname that you select. We collect personal information ("Personal Information") about you for the following stated purposes below*:
* For registration purposes and use of our services, we collect your Personal Information; your name, user ID, email addresses, telephone number(s), addresses, IP addresses, device identifiers, and pertinent demographic information such as age, gender, location and zip code.
* We collect and store information that you enter into this Website or that you provide through our help desk, or to any customer service representatives, in conjunction with requests for more information.
* Personal Information may also be collected if there are certain portions of the Website in which you specifically and knowingly provide such information, e.g. community postings (i.e., chat or bulletin boards, forums, blog comments, video reviews, if any). If you submit information for a model submission, we may collect Personal Information such as your name, address, driver's license number, date of birth, email address, and any other information visible on the photo identification you provide.
* We also may collect, combine and store information about you that we receive from other sources or from affiliated websites, to enable us to update and correct the information contained in our database.
In addition, when you interact with the Website, for statistical and analytical use, our servers may keep an activity log about your use of the Website ("Analytical Information"). Generally, this information is collected through "traffic data." We collect and store certain administrative and traffic information with each use of the service or Website including: source IP address, access location, time of access, date of access, web page(s), software crash reports, type of browser used, screen resolution, language, session identification number, search terms, search results, access times and referring websites addresses.
We NEVER use nor install spyware, and NEVER retrieve information from your computer(s) or device(s)!
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. For information on how to disable cookies; consult all info provided by Interactive Advertising Bureau at www.AllAboutCookies.org.
Like many Websites, we use web beacons. A web beacon (known as "action tags" or "single-pixel gifs") is an invisible graphic on a web page that is programmed to collect non-personally identifiable information about your use of a website. Like cookies, web beacons allow Company and its technology providers to summarize overall usage patterns for our analysis and provide personalized services and advertising content. We do not share or provide Personal Information we collect through web beacons, such as names, e-mail addresses and phone numbers with advertisers or Third Parties without your permission!
This Website is not directed to children under the age of 18, and Company does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 18 years of age. If you are under 18 years of age you should NOT use this Website, and under no circumstance should you provide Personal Information to Company! If Company discovers that a child under the age of 18 has provided Company with Personal Information, Company will immediately delete that child's information.
We use your Personal Information to help us personalize and continually improve your experience on the Website. Example; we may use information to present you with content, products or services that we believe may be of interest to you. We use Personal Information to handle subscription orders, deliver products and services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, products, services, promotional offers, update our records and generally maintain your accounts and relationships with us. We use information to improve our Website and platform, prevent or detect fraud or abuses of our Website and, as described below, enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf. We simply do not use or disclose information about your individual visits to our Website or your Personal Information collected online to any companies not affiliated with us.
We may use your Personal Information to fulfill orders, provide customer service, track your compliance with the Website's rules and regulations, or for editorial and feedback purposes (to the extent that is explained when you provide the information).
We use Anonymous Information to help us determine how people use parts of the Website and who our users are so we can improve our Website and ensure that it is as appealing as we can make it for as many people as possible. We also use Anonymous Information to provide statistical "ratings" information in aggregated form to our partners and other Third Parties about how our users collectively use the Website. We may also use or share Anonymous Information (or other information, other than Personal Information) in any other manner that we deem appropriate or necessary.
We may use or disclose Personal Information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to applicable law or comply with legal process served on us or the Website; (b) protect and defend our rights or property, the Website, or our users; (c) act under emergency circumstances to protect our personal safety, affiliates, agents, or users of Website or public.
If you reside or are located in the EEA, we keep your Personal Information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the Personal Information is processed. The length of time we retain Personal Information for depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
Importance of security for all Personal Information associated with you is of utmost concern to us. We exercise care to provide secure transmission of your information from your device to our servers. Personal Information collected by our Website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. For our security procedures, we may request proof of identity before we disclose Personal Information to you. While we try our best to safeguard your Personal Information once we receive it, no transmission of data over Internet or other public network(s) are guaranteed 100% secure.
You have certain rights in relation to your Personal Information. If you would like further information in
about your rights or want to exercise them, you may also contact us via: Info@VoyeurLife.com. If you
reside or are located in EEA, you have the right to request that we do the following below*:
* Provide access to Personal Information we hold about you.
* Restrict the way that we process your Personal Information.
* Delete any Personal Information which we are holding about you.
* Update any Personal Information which is out of date or incorrect.
* Provide your Personal Information to a third party provider of services.
* Provide you with a copy of any Personal Information which we hold about you.
* Prevent the processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes.
We try to answer every email promptly as possible, and we provide our response within the time period stated by applicable law. There will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your Personal Information. Please also note that certain Personal Information may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances, which may include if we need to keep processing your Personal Information to comply with a legal obligation. When you email us with a request, provide us with the information necessary to confirm your identity.
You may always opt-out of receiving future e-mail messages and newsletters from Company. We provide you with the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us at the point where we request information about you. We also give you access to a broad range of information about your account to permit you to correct or update Personal Information that you have previously provided to us. To do so, you can send us a message at: CustomerService@VoyeurLife.com
Starting January 1, 2020, CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal info. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
You have rights to request that the SARJ disclose certain information to you about our collection and use
of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable
consumer request, we will disclose to you the following below*:
* The categories of personal information we collected about you.
* The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
* Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
* The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
* The specific pieces of personal information we collect about you (also called: data portability request)
* If we sold or disclosed your personal information, it is for the -2- business purposes below:
1. Sales; identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and
2. Disclosures for a business purpose; identifying personal info categories for each recipient obtained.
Important: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted
by the CCPA, we will not do any of the following below*:
* Deny you goods or services.
* Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including thorough granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
* Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
* You may receive different prices/rates for goods, services, or different levels of goods services.
* We may offer you financial incentives permitted by CCPA that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. CCPA-permitted financial incentives we offer will reasonably relate to your personal info’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt-in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
A rights request can be made by you or your legal representative.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access or data portability twice within a 12-month
period. Consumers must read the -5- verifiable consumer request necessities below*:
1. Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collect personal information or an authorized representative.
2. Describe your request with sufficient detail, allowing us to understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
3. We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that personal information relates to you.
4. Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. However, we do consider requests made through your password-protected account sufficiently verified when the request relates to the personal information associated with that specific account.
5. We will use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify requestor’s identity or authority to make the request via email address -or- mail address below*.
Voyeur Life Incorporated c/o Mr. Woodson (Custodian Of Records) 1000 North Green Valley Parkway #440: Suite# 555 Henderson, Nevada 89074 (U.S.A.)
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits customers of Company who are California residents to request certain information regarding its disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, send an email to: Info@VoyeurLife.com